Opportunity Awaits You!!!
Ice Skating Lessons
Beginners-Advanced Tots -Adults
Southern Wisconsin Skating School
Year-round Ice Skating Lessons
A Lifetime Sport
Sibling and Family Discounts:
Sibling Discount: 2nd family member CODE is AU816 = $5.00 discount.
3rd family member = CODE is AU8163 = $10.00 discount
4th or more family member = CODE is AU8164 = $50.00 discount
Saturdays - 1/2 hour lesson plus 3/4 hr instructor assisted practice Basic 4 through Freeskate has 20 minutes of power skating in addition to the 1/2 hour of class and 1/2 hour of instructor supervised practice.
Session IV - Spring March 9,16,23,April 8,13, 20 (No class March 30) 6 weeks $95.00
Session V -Summer: Monday's 5:15 PM starting June 17, 2019
Missing a class: take a private lesson make up with one of our Junior Instructors during the practice ice time!
To register for SWSS Classes: You must first be a current member of our national organization USFS - Learn to Skate USA.
Website: learntoskateusa.com Click on the circle in upper left corner of home page.
- Click on "sign in". Follow registration instructions. Registration fee is 16.00 +1.25.You will be issued a USFS number...unique to your skater. Keep this number accessible forever. It is your PERMANENT number. this number affords several advantages, among which are: your own book and stickers for level achievement, Badges for levels passed and more!
- Next register for SWSS classes
- website: swfsc.org
- Read information and class descriptions. Click on right hand button "register now"
- Question: " Who is Registering? Click on "not me I'm registering someone else"...
- Fill in personal information - click on Next
- Click on: "I'm not attending...someone else."
- Guest 1: All Registrants...Next
- Fill in First and last name of registrant...Next
- Click on the fee box at the right of appropriate class
- Scroll to the bottom - total ...Next
- Answer questions - put in your USFS/Learn to Skate USA number (slater's permanent number issued to you when you registered with Learn to Skate USA)
- Check waiver
- Registration summary comes up...read and then click on "Complete Registration"
- Enter discount code if applicable.
- You may pay on line (secure) or by check the first day of class.
Website: learntoskateusa.com Click on the circle in upper left corner of home page. Scroll to bottom “log in” complete renewal membership.
Follow instructions above to register for classes. swfsc.org
Do you want to accelerate your skating? Join the Bridge Program and skate Mondays 5:15-6:15 PM on the SWFSC Contract ice. On this full ice sheet, you will have 1/2 hour of a semi-private lesson, and then an additional 1/2 hour of practice ice along with the free style skaters of the SWFSC. the Bridge Program runs for 6 weeks durine each session starting with Session II Wonter 1. through May. You must be enrolled in the Southern Wisconsin Skating School Classes to register for the Bridge Program. Information: Click on tab on left of Home Page: "Bridge Program" read the information. To register click on Session III below.
Session III Winter 2 Classes January 5 through Feb 28 - 8 Classes - 1/5/2019
The Southern Wisconsin Skating School does not discriminate against any member or potential member for any reason specifically, age, class, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or skating ability.