Please Read Below
Please read SWFSC COVID-19 Policy. We expect everyone skating on SWFSC-sponsored ice to follow it.
- We are limiting number of skaters to 10 for the next month while Executive Order #10 is in effect.
- Skaters are required to wear masks while at the rink and on the ice
- Current prices: $14/hr home club members, $16/hr for associate members, $18 for non-members when you contract
- Walk-ons are currently not allowed
- Parents are asked to wait outside, unless they are helping their skater to put on the skates
When you register, you will be attesting that you accept any risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus. We are doing all we can to minimize this risk but any contact with others has risk that we can only control so much.
November 22-30 Ice Contract is is now closed.
November 22-30, 2020 Ice Monitor Sign Up is now open. Remember that you are earning 1 hour of free ice for each 3 extra sessions that you monitor!
December 1-15, 2020 Ice Contract is currently open to home club members. It will open to associate members on Thursday, November 26 and to non-members on Saturday, November 28. Contract will close on Sunday, November 29 at 4 pm. We expect this contract to fill quickly, so please register early. Walk-ons are currently not allowed, so remember to contract.
December 1-15, 2020 Ice Monitor Sign Up is now open. Please remember that home club families are required to monitor 1 session per month. Please sign up for 1 session prior to December 1. After December 1 you may sign up for as many available sessions as you'd like. You will earn 1 hour of free ice per 3 extra sessions that you monitor!